Logo_Dpendent_2021_RECTANGLE_TRANSPARENT
UGHS_logo.png
LogoSwissTechnology_BlackText_police710_

OUR CONCEPT
Allowing Drones Real Autonomy 

Today, drones are reshaping our world. Thanks to their incredible agility and low cost, new applications appear every day in the industry, in services and agriculture. They even contribute to spare our environment by replacing other vehicles. Yet, there is still a major drawback to their full deployment, their autonomy ... Indeed, as low as only 20% of drone operations are carried out independently, the remaining 80% relying on human intervention. Time and money consuming tasks like battery-swapping and payload manipulation, that can even be risky in some contexts, still require in place operators.

Dpendent has engaged itself to turn things around. Drones too deserve their automation revolution !

Located in Switzerland, nicknamed the "Drone Valley" due to its concentration of competencies and talents in the drone industry, our company has developed the concept of Unmanned Groud Handling Station (UGHS), materialized in our D-LOG ONE logistics station. We want to offer our clients the optimal value proposition : time efficiency, focus on high-value activities, continuous 24/7 flight,  full compatibility and interoperability with all drone types, and increased mobility. Always eager to innovate, and willing to provide all sectors of activity with the most complete and adaptative solutions on the market, even for complex missions, we are constantly striving to add new features like the possibility to mount our stations on UGVs and many others,. 

AUTONOMOUS & COMPLEX MISSIONS

TODAY VS TOMORROW

Manned vs Unmanned_v2.png

OUR CONCEPT DESCRIBED IN LESS THAN 3 MINS

VALUE PROPOSITION

Save time to focus on high added value tasks by automating the battery exchange of your drones. 

Increase your productivity by automating the payload loading process.

Dpendent
24 7 Picto.png

Maximize the utilization of your drones by allowing persistent 24/7/365 missions.

Reduce risks for ground operators and human error

Safe Zone Picto.png
Dpendent zone grande

Increase the reach of your drone operations and communication network. 

Expand the range of your missions by using one or multiple D-LOG ONE as a pit-stop

Dpendent